- Easy to use.
- Caters for both PG and VG Nic bases or PG-
- Easily modify an existing mix to change Nic level and/or PG-
- Handles up to 8 flavours, each with their own PG-
VG or water/alcohol bases.
- Scratchpad for making notes about the mix.
- Calculates the cost of a mix (optional).
- Extensive error checking.
- Status of Costs and Volumes for confidence that all is OK.
- Flexible printing options.
- Extensive Help and mixing advice.
More and more cigarette smokers are converting to the much less harmful electronic alternative to get their nicotine ‘fix’. Known as ‘vaping’, as opposed to ‘smoking’, there are a variety of PV (Personal Vaporizer) products that are available to achieve this. They range from ‘cigalike’ devices to advanced ‘Tank’ models, and specialised rebuildable models (known as ‘Mods’).
The thing they all have in common is the liquid (known as ‘e-
If you are a vaper, and have resisted mixing your own juice for what ever reason, then think again. It is very easy to do, and the equipment you need is very simple and cheap to buy. An adequate setup would cost less than £2 (approx $3). It is also fun and very rewarding, takes little time to do, and will save you lots of money. There is a section in the Ez-
Very simple recipes can be estimated fairly easily without any assistance, but as soon as glycol-
To cater for computer monitors of various resolutions, the main screen is available in two formats -
There is a useful ‘Notes’ facility for adding comments about the mix -
A recent addition to Ez-
Printing options are very flexible, and it is easy to adjust the output to fit anything from small index-
To download Ez-
For full information click here to view an on-
Before it was released, Ez-
- Very very nice...
- Bl––y AWESOME!!!
- Great job Jeff!!!
- I REALLY like your calculator!
- Excellent work!!
- I don't just "like" your calculator.. I LOVE your calculator.
- You have a beautiful start to a beautiful calculator here!!!
- This is awesome!!! I absolutely love it.
- It looks bl––y great, best I've seen by far.
- Very impressive calculator.
- I think you have done a brilliant job with this!
- I really like using this calculator... works like a charm
- Ran it through its paces. Gotta say, its solid, didn’t run across any anomalies.
- The best calculator I have ever seen cant blieve its free
Operating System Compatibility.
The program was written to be compatible with all MS operating systems from Win98 onward. To date it has been tested on XP, Vista, Win7, and Win8.
The Focus Group tried this out on Linux and Mac OSX. Linux with Wine worked perfectly, but Mac systems were more problematic. It seems that Mac systems need to be Intel-
It looks really good, but why is it Free -
No, there is nothing of that nature in any of my software. It has also been thoroughly virus checked using MS Security Essentials.
Although I do write and sell shareware, Ez-
Four years ago I gave up smoking. I was a heavy smoker -
Then I discovered the gentle art of vaping and it literally changed my life, and I was happy again. I immediately gave up the NRT, and enjoyed the new freedom of vaping virtually anywhere -
About 6 months ago I started mixing my own juice -
You may feel that you would like to say ‘thank you’ for the free use of Ez-
All donations will be gratefully acknowledged.
You are under no obligation to do this, but the facility is there if you want it.
Any monies received will go to support the cost of running this website, create new freeware, and a proportion will be donated to ‘Children In Need’, a charity which I actively support.
The Future Of Ez-
This is just the beginning. I have a few exciting features that I plan to add in the future to enhance its usefulness, and make recipe creation a faster and more enjoyable process. There will also be something in it for mobile (cellphone) users.
I am also considering a ‘Pro’ version aimed at Advanced or Commercial e-
I plan to release the first update in October 2013.
I have no plans to produce a mobile (cellphone) version. I experimented with creating a version for Android, but found the operating system to be bizarre from a programmers’ perspective, and lacking the functionality in its visual controls that are available to programmers in Windows. This would have made porting the design from Windows to Android a difficult and time-