Doctor On Call
A Compact Guidance to Doctor on Call services
Decades ago the medical world used to work quite differently from how it works now. One would not need to take a doctor’s appointment and wait for their doctor as they sat in the chambers. Families would simply contact the family doctor or physician and they would make an on call service. However, there still remains such service in this age and one should absolutely make use of such facilities.
Aren’t you familiar with a doctor on call service? Well, we are Bain Wellness Services (BWS),a health care service provider/faciliator, based in Kolkata West Bengal provide high quality services where you can get on call doctor services. We are listing everything you need to know about an on call doctor service. So, from now on you will not have to worry about going to a doctor when there is one just waiting for you. Read through.
What’s a Doctor on Call Service?
The doctor on call or the in home doctor service means exactly what you might be thinking. Often when you or your loved ones may need to consult with a doctor, your doctor will visit you at the comforts of your home for a treatment & consultation of equal quality and facilities. On call doctors are always associated with nursing homes or hospitals and they are hired through rigorous hiring processes & a thorough background check. Apart from these they follow some core integrated values such as the maintenance of high ethical standards, consistent and high quality service and the compassionate & caring medical treatment. For more please visit our website - http://www.bainwellnessservices.org/Doctor_On_Call.aspx
The Need for In House doctor Service
Now that you know what the in home doctor services mean, you should be aware of the times when you need to use their services through our website. The following pointers will help you have an idea.
· When your Family Doctor is Unavailable.
· When you need to consult a doctor for Senior a citizen or a Physically Challenged person.
· Medically homebound patients who require medical service.
· Urgent and immediate doctor service.
· When you need the convenience of doctor services at the premises of your home.
List of Benefits & Advantages
On call services by doctors, nurses and physiotherapists can work wonders for both the patient and their loved one. Such benefits include,
1. Facilitation of Lab Tests & Equipment- Health care facilities are made to be available even further as lab tests facilities and equipment are rented at home for even greater high quality services.
2. Helps save Money and Time- Save money and time as you do not need to spend on hospital stay or travel during times when you need urgent medical service.
3. Equal Quality & Full Scale Service at Home- the doctors are licensed and highly proficient in their field of expertise. Along with that, they provide caring and compassionate medical treatment.
4. Versatile Facilities & Services- Varieties of facilities like Oncological treatment, post hospitalization cardiac or neuro care, general check up and Ortho or Diabetic checkup and care are included.
5. Available during emergencies- One of the main benefits include the availability of on call doctors during the most inconvenient times and when there’s urgency.
Therefore, next time you or your loved ones need quick medical help, visit our website and call for an in home doctor service. Experience the comfort of being treated by a doctor inside the four walls of your home as our services make it an easier process for you.